Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Day 4 of the Truth Dare

When we live as one who is loved, we live differently.
Life is no longer a set of unfortunate circumstances,
instead life is a journey with the Father.

When we live as one who is loved, we have a changed view point.
We know that in all things God is our deliverer, and we wait for Him.

Are you living as if you are loved today?

To lead well you must first learn to follow
To lead well you must learn to love well

LOVING WELL IS DEPENDENT ON RECEIVING LOVE AND RESPONDING TO THE TRUTH OF LOVE! All of God's girls can learn to love well and all of God's girls, even those with hurts in their pasts, can learn to live as one who is loved.

Day 4 Praise Prayer/ Psalm 3
You are a shield around me, O LORD;
you bestow glory on me
and lift up my head
To the LORD I cry aloud
and he answers me from his holy hill

I lie down and sleep;
I wake again because the
LORD sustains me,
I will not fear the tens of
thousands drawn up against me
on every side.

From the LORD comes
deliverance.
May your blessing be on your people.

Truth Dare
Romans 8:31, 35, 37
If God is for us, who can be against us?
Who shall separate us from the love of Christ?
Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine
or nakedness or danger or sword?
No, in all these things we are more
than conquerors through him who loved us.

Today's Challenge: Steps to Take
Thank God for the fact that each new day is a gift...you re-wake because of His goodness.
What is today's greatest fear?
What is your true belief about this hardship or trouble?
Read the Psalm Prayer and Truth Dare verses several times today
What does Truth say we are?

Hint: Conquerors
Conquer means to overcome, one who subdues or defeats.
Are you more than an overcomer?
If not, ask God today to show you why...remember the why has to do with "us". We are already declared conquerors, but perhaps we aren't living like who we are. Perhaps we aren't living as one who no longer needs to fear because they are so well loved that nothing can separate them from the their lover.

Truth tells us that IN CHRIST we can live as more than overcomers.
Sit with that today...and tell your troubles to take a hike, from your mind, and dare yourself to come in line with truth!

Boy...is today's DARE for me personally!

Daily Prayer
Father, In the name of Jesus I am giving you the trouble that is bugging me this morning.
I do not want to give in to living at "trouble's level". By your grace show me how to live as a conqueror. Show me how to live In Christ. Show me how to live as one who is loved. Teach me to follow you well, so I can lead well. Teach me to understand your love well, so I can in turn love well. Make me your woman more today than yesterday.

1 comment:

Danika said...

I'm really enjoying your blog, Debbie. I haven't seen or talked to you in so long, it's nice to connect with you through this, it's ministering to me.
Praying for your upcoming speaking...