Monday, November 17, 2008

Day 17 of the Truth Dare :)

What is the theme of your life right now?

All of us know about themes. A theme is something that sets a tone for an event, party, class, etc.
We all also have a theme, if you will, for our life. Sometimes the theme changes based on what we are going through or where we are at. Wouldn't it be great if our THEME could remain steadfast, firm and unmovable. I guess that is what FAITH looks like!

Praise Prayer/ Psalm 37:4-7
Delight yourself in the Lord
and he will give you the
desires of your heart.

Commit your way to the LORD:
trust in him and he will do this.
He will make your righteousness shine like the dawn
the justice of your cause
like the noonday sun.

Be still before the LORD
and wait patiently for him.

Truth Dare
Acts 17: 24,25b,28
The God who made the world and everything in it is the LORD of heaven and earth and does not live in temples built by human hands...He himself gives all men life and breath and everything else...For in him we live and move and have our being. As some of your own poets have said, We are His offspring.

The Challenge is to Believe
  • I am not a random act of nature nor have I been created by a random act of love or sex.
  • I have been built by God, created by the God who made the world and everything in it.
  • He gives me life...daily
  • He gives me breath...daily
  • I move each day, each step, because in Him I have my being.
  • I am His
  • I am His offspring

Now***Go out and live like all of that Significance assigned to your very life is true, because it is. Live today as God's vessel, his very own, his woman of influence. May this be the theme of your life...and don't forget to pray the WILD prayer...Less of Me, More of Thee!

Daily Prayer
Lord God thank you for creating me for your very own purposes. Make me an instrument of influence in this world. Shape me and use me. May I decrease as you increase. Live through me, breathe your life in me, walk the streets of my community in me.

No comments: