Saturday, January 31, 2009

Saturday's Quote

Calling all women who want something to hold on to for focus today!

Couldn't resist, today I had to use a comment made by my friend Sheree Byington on facebook. It was number #25 in her list of 25 random things about me. I think it is profound! ( well...and a little wild!)

"I choose daily not to be defined by life's circumstances."


It is full of meaning...and can really get you thinking about what DOES define you.
So, today...think about it! ( by the way...picture on today's blog is the beautiful Sheree!)

Father,
You define me. Truth says you do. But my heart and head often tell me that others things identify who I am. Help me Lord not to cave into wrong identities and wrong perceptions of what is or isn't important in my life. Today I choose You, and choose not to cave to disappointment, discouragement, or my problems.

1 comment:

BethAnn said...

Hi Debba,
Just wanted to write again to let you know how much I love your blog! Great comment by Sheree too.