Monday, February 2, 2009

What if...?

Happy February!
Do you have goals for this new month? Things you want to accomplish?Truths you want to digest? Cares you want to learn to give to God? Habits you want to break?

This month I am going to be asking some questions.


Today's Question:
What if....I believed that God really held me in His hand?

Processing the Question:
  • Would I worry less and enjoy life more?
  • Would I feel at peace?
  • Would I finally have security despite life's happenings?
  • Would I live differently here and now?
  • Would I hope differently for things to come?
  • Would I nestle into his care and start loving and living for Him?
Today's Truth:
John 10:28-29
"My sheep listen to my voice: I know them and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and the Father are one."

Job 12:10
"In his hand is the life of every creature and the breath of all mankind."

Today's Prayer:
Father, I thank you that Truth says, I am in your hand. My life and breath are in your hand, and that because I am yours, I will not perish because nobody can take me from you. Your word says you are greater than all, this truth should completely change my life. Make that truth my reality, that You Jesus are greater than all, and I am in your hand. Today I set my mind on this truth. Penetrate me with the knowledge of this truth in a way that changes my life.

1 comment:

BethAnn said...

Hi Deb,
I am feeling very WILD today. How great to say that and have it be a GREAT thing rather than something rebellious!