Saturday, February 7, 2009

This Blog is Changing

Originally the WILD blogspot was going to be designated to Women in Leadership.
But, after finding out that I loved doing a devotional blog, I ended up blogging every day, except Sundays. All the blogs are geared toward spiritual growth, but not all have been specific to leadership tools, growth and the things I originally intended.

So...I have begun a devotional blog...this one has been moved to my web page. www.design4living.org/blog. Or just go to the website and you will see devotional blog on the top navigation bar. There I will continue the daily devotional blog. You can easily bookmark the devotional blog and read it each day or go to RSS feed to have it come directly to you. It will be easier to dialogue back and forth on the new blog.

Once a week on this page I will be posting something specifically geared to women in leadership development.

Help me spread the word! We have many women coming to this site. Keep coming if you are in leadership and tell your leadership teams. Switch to the other if you are looking for devotional truths for the day...and spread the word about the design4living devo blog!

Thanks! Let's rise up to be ALL that God died for us to be, In Him!

Debbie

No comments: