Friday, January 16, 2009

Undivided Heart= A Single Focus


Here is a note I received from a woman who reads the blog. She sums up what I have been saying all week, with real life application and encouragement for us all. Enjoy! TGIF!

J
ust read the Wild blog this morning. It’s exactly what I have been needing to and amazingly have been doing, going to Jesus with everything. Even the dark thoughts I think I can hide. Hiding them only gives them room and fuel to grow into something big and all consuming. Exposing them to the light of the Son makes them pale in comparison to the light of His glory and diminish by the enormity of His power. I keep picturing myself with a single focus, being alone and getting eye to eye with my Savior. My father shepherd; the one who knows me and has my very best in mind even when things “feel” like the worst.

So Girls...start running to Jesus with your problems and dark thoughts! Don't give them fuel to grow into something big enough to rob your focus.

Be Filled with Jesus!

Today's Prayer
Father, Train me to go to you with everything. To wake up coming to you, to go about my day coming back to you again and again, and to end my day with you. I want to live in the light, out in the open, in freedom...in You.

No comments: