Wednesday, January 7, 2009

New Year's Resolutions?

According to a national study the following are the top 10 resolutions that people make:
  1. Get organized
  2. Help others
  3. Learn something new
  4. Get out of dept
  5. Quit Drinking
  6. Enjoy Life More
  7. Quit Smoking
  8. Tame the bulge
  9. Fit in Fitness
  10. Spend More Time With Family
Christian women usually make resolutions or decisions that involve their spiritual lives.
Things like spending more time with God, increasing our serving quotient, reading through the Bible in a year...things of that nature.

But, what about just narrowing it down to one single thing?
"Teach me your way, O LORD
And I will walk in your truth
Give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name." Psalm 86:11

What if we resolved to have an UNDIVIDED HEART?

THINK ABOUT THAT TODAY.

Daily Prayer
Father I ask you to show me your way and what an undivided heart would mean in my life.

1 comment:

Danaly said...

This was great! Thank You Debbie.
- Danaly Payne (ex-Cornerstone girl, now living in TX)